Two Spoke Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Slowin it up.
4,299 Posts
"Other fans have expressed feelings of disgust with the human race and disengagement with reality."

They weren't doing that before they walked in to the theater?

·
Slowin it up.
4,299 Posts
It's what we will continue to do. We are expressing the eternal vigilance of life which is to continue. The acquisition of resources is the only way to assure this. Unfortunately when you run out you have to find it some where else. Usually though those people want what you want and the fight ensues. I'm confused as to why imperialism is frowned upon. It's what we do as a whole.

·
Slowin it up.
4,299 Posts
See I hate trees so that might be a problem. I love the new three d as well. I grew up on the tail end of the old red and blue glasses and that was horrible. It would give me headaches.

·
Slowin it up.
4,299 Posts
I hear that. When this new 3d started I thought it was going to be close to the same thing. I was relieved it wasn't.

·
Slowin it up.
4,299 Posts
Sorry about changing the subject, but I just heard this and put it right up there with these suicidal tree-hugg'n types. Now PETA is wanting the 'Groundhog Day Society', in Philley, to replace Punxsutawney Phil with a 'robotic' groundhog. They're (PETA) claiming all these groundhog day celebrations are stressing the animal out. Sheesh!! I'm honestly sorry I share the same human genes with these types. You would think in this day of modern medicine, someone could discover an anti-stupidity vaccine. ;)
I love Peta. Things like this further discredit there actions. If you have a point and you present it like an idiot the world is not going to listen to you. In nature Phil would be dead already.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts