Two Spoke Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
567 Posts
I've avoided 3D movies since the 70's. Bad auto accident screwed my eye sight to a point where those old time 3D (paper) glasses wouldn't work. But, being a sci-fi nut, I just had to see this movie. Standing in line for the tickets, you had the choice of three variations of this movie. 2D, 3D, Imax tru3D. So I just took a chance and went to the 3D version. Coarse, the glasses cost ya an extra $3, but I was pleasantly surprised. They worked! The new & improved 3D technology is pretty good. Oh-yea...thoroughly enjoyed the movie. Word of wise..leave all your political/tree hugg'n feelings at the door and just enjoy the ride.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Boy..do I know what you mean about headaches. Back in the day, I would have to let my eyes go outta focus to get any of the 3D effect with those idiotic paper jobs. Was such a pita, I just gave up.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Sorry about changing the subject, but I just heard this and put it right up there with these suicidal tree-hugg'n types. Now PETA is wanting the 'Groundhog Day Society', in Philley, to replace Punxsutawney Phil with a 'robotic' groundhog. They're (PETA) claiming all these groundhog day celebrations are stressing the animal out. Sheesh!! I'm honestly sorry I share the same human genes with these types. You would think in this day of modern medicine, someone could discover an anti-stupidity vaccine. ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts