Two Spoke Forums banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Xela! I saw Holmes the next day too, I really like it. I liked the effects of Avatar. People that want to commit suicide because of it, are using it as an excuse. It is a sci-fi movie for goodness sakes, not reality. Our gene pool needs a lot more chlorine to be added...

·
Registered
567 Posts
Sorry about changing the subject, but I just heard this and put it right up there with these suicidal tree-hugg'n types. Now PETA is wanting the 'Groundhog Day Society', in Philley, to replace Punxsutawney Phil with a 'robotic' groundhog. They're (PETA) claiming all these groundhog day celebrations are stressing the animal out. Sheesh!! I'm honestly sorry I share the same human genes with these types. You would think in this day of modern medicine, someone could discover an anti-stupidity vaccine. ;)

·
Slowin it up.
4,299 Posts
Sorry about changing the subject, but I just heard this and put it right up there with these suicidal tree-hugg'n types. Now PETA is wanting the 'Groundhog Day Society', in Philley, to replace Punxsutawney Phil with a 'robotic' groundhog. They're (PETA) claiming all these groundhog day celebrations are stressing the animal out. Sheesh!! I'm honestly sorry I share the same human genes with these types. You would think in this day of modern medicine, someone could discover an anti-stupidity vaccine. ;)
I love Peta. Things like this further discredit there actions. If you have a point and you present it like an idiot the world is not going to listen to you. In nature Phil would be dead already.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.