Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 86 and older

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Two skinny J's
21,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not to get to personal but I just wonder what the avg age of the subscribers are here on TS?

·
Two skinny J's
21,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I like the larger bracket sizes. Keeps me in the third youngest. :thumbsup:
Lol, keeps me in the middle..of everything :D

·
Total noob (& forum admin)
12,350 Posts
I thought it would be good to race in the Masters for BMX (30+) when I was in my early 30s, but still got my ass served by guys that were 40 and 50+.

·
Premium Member
5,352 Posts
I like the 46 to 55 bracket. I bet the 46 year olds dont.:p

·
Two skinny J's
21,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
To this point it has come out the way I though it might. I thought there might even be several a bit older but as a general rule it's on target for what I had suspected.

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
I'm surprised only 17 votes so far, cause I know we have more regulars than that, but so far it's pretty much what I expected to see.

·
Administrator
9,948 Posts
I thought there would be more 65+ riders responding. I feel so alone. :(

·
Administrator
9,948 Posts
Andy2302 said:
John, I'm the only 66+ so far unless the poll is missing some of us.

A link to the poll in the most active threads may help get the numbers up.
I'll be joining you in October.

·
Two skinny J's
21,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Whos' the other 18-25? lol i may be one of the youngest but i cant keep up with you other guys
I rode a century a year or so ago with a 67 year old on a fixe. I thought to myself, yea right, he won't even make it to the first feed stop.....he kicked my a** and did it in 4.5 hours if I recall correctly!

When I got to that first feed stop he asked me if everything was alright....I wanted to crawl in a hole and hide!

·
Administrator
9,948 Posts
rola643 said:
I rode a century a year or so ago with a 67 year old on a fixe. I thought to myself, yea right, he won't even make it to the first feed stop.....he kicked my a** and did it in 4.5 hours if I recall correctly!

When I got to that first feed stop he asked me if everything was alright....I wanted to crawl in a hole and hide!
There's a couple that come down to Florida during the winter months from Michigan. Both husband and wife ride Specialized S-Works and both are in their seventies. The last thing you want to try and do is outrun this lady. The last time they were down here, I was cruising along at around 18-19 mph when she passed me and I never saw her again until I got to the parking lot. She was waiting on her husband, who apparently isn't that fast. Here are also a lot of retired guys that come down for the winter that are extremely fast. I do good just to keep my cruising speed for the length of my rides.

·
1,200 Posts
John_V said:
There's a couple that come down to Florida during the winter months from Michigan. Both husband and wife ride Specialized S-Works and both are in their seventies. The last thing you want to try and do is outrun this lady. The last time they were down here, I was cruising along at around 18-19 mph when she passed me and I never saw her again until I got to the parking lot. She was waiting on her husband, who apparently isn't that fast. Here are also a lot of retired guys that come down for the winter that are extremely fast. I do good just to keep my cruising speed for the length of my rides.
Lol that's what I'm talking about its like my mother-n-law. She rides further and faster thru the rockies then I do thru the rolling hills here

1 - 20 of 33 Posts