Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Total noob (& forum admin)
12,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my ex-wife was in a car accident last night, and called my wife for a ride to the hospital. They get to the emergency room, and my ex-girlfriend is there, who happens to know my wife. She says hello to my wife, and my ex-wife asks who she is. My wife tells her that's some girl I dated between the two.

They compared tattoos in the waiting room, but I'm sure it was an awkward moment for all of them, especially once my ex-wife figured out which ex-girlfriend she was meeting. Glad I wasn't there. But the story gets better. The doctor asked my ex how she's related to my wife, and actually said "Is this your daughter?" Priceless.

·
YAY BAIKS!
1,536 Posts
Man Law #2345764: time to keep yer d__k in yer pants.

Rule #2345764; sec. b: at least spread it around a separate state!

·
Most Unusual
149 Posts
ooOOoo rough one! I had a few occasions like that - for some reason whenever I left town for something - my ex-husband and then boyfriend managed to become good drinking buddies - boyfriend even had the ex stay over a couple of days. Really awesome to come home to boyfriend who seemed to have discussed only me with the ex, so then I would hear all sorts of things from him that I wish he never heard. Not a good thing!

·
Registered
162 Posts
eek. My husband showed up to sign divorce papers while I was lounging with my new bf once. We were separated, but awkward nonetheless.

Docs always ask the best questions. One asked me if my older sister was my mom once. She's only 10 yrs older, but the years haven't been too kind.

·
Total noob (& forum admin)
12,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
She's ok.

When the divorce was final, my girlfriend (now wife) and I celebrated by knocking a wall down in our house. I've made every effort to make sure she feels this is her house, and that she's comfortable in it.

·
Slowin it up.
4,299 Posts
She's ok.

When the divorce was final, my girlfriend (now wife) and I celebrated by knocking a wall down in our house. I've made every effort to make sure she feels this is her house, and that she's comfortable in it.
How did serious renovation encourage this?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts