B-W Corridor folks; Represent!

Discussion in 'Maryland Bike Forum' started by HandsomeRyan, Jul 29, 2009.

1. HandsomeRyan

HandsomeRyan ♥'s Bicycles

I'm currently living in Laurel, MD; half way between Baltimore and Washington. I live car-free/car-light (my wife has a car) and I ride primarily for utility. I just moved here from TN and I'm hoping to meet some other local cyclists for some pleasure riding.

Where are the rest of my B-W Corridor folks at?

2. hophead

hophead New Member Tavern Member

Hi Ryan,

I'm next door on the I270 corridor. What kind of riding do you do?

3. comtour

comtour New Member

Riding in Laurel

I commute from Laurel to Columbia and use my bike around town as well.

I also enjoy touring. Last year I rode from Laurel to Montreal, Quebec.

4. comtour

comtour New Member

Interested in riding?

Ryan,

Are you interested in a ride sometime?

5. HandsomeRyan

Sorry, I forgot I posted this here.

I ride a hybrid bike for transportation and recreation and I have a formerly fixed gear bike that is currently set up with a SRAM S-7 IGH. I also have a mountain bike but my brother has it right now.

I'd love to go ride sometime if we aren't doing anything too fast or far (I didn't ride much this summer and I'm not in the shape I once was. Maybe time to put the fixed gear wheel back on and go burn some calories)

I live in North Laurel (HoCo) and I'm currently unemployed so I have no excuse for not riding more.

6. Hardtail

Hardtail Ridin Dirty

I'm in Hanover when not overseas. I'm right off from 295 near Arundel Mills!

I should be back in the area in mid October!

7. brescott

brescott New Member

Looking for a riding friend. I live in Hanover near Arundel Mills Mall. I am a recreational cyclist.

8. kneedrachen

kneedrachen Moderator Mod Team Tavern Member

9. HandsomeRyan

Forgot about this thread until now. I've moved and Live in beautiful and scenic Mt. Airy MD now. Still Howard County (because if there is one thing I love besides bikes it is paying high taxes) but I've moved from the southern-most tip to the western-most tip.

Currently working in the Rockville/Gaithersburg/North Potomac area. I need to check out the Millennium Trail as it passes about 100 yards from my office.

10. kneedrachen

kneedrachen Moderator Mod Team Tavern Member

I was just in Mt. Airy on Sunday, had a motorcycle meet-up at the Carterque. Riding a WWII sidecar motorcycle down that far takes a loooooooooong time. I-70=not a favorite.

11. bryanc

bryanc New Member

Silver Spring here. About two miles from the DC line. I just got back on the saddle recently but am having a great time. I've been commuting to and from work every day on my new bike and riding Sligo Creek trail on the weekends.