Two Spoke Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
♥'s Bicycles
499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm currently living in Laurel, MD; half way between Baltimore and Washington. I live car-free/car-light (my wife has a car) and I ride primarily for utility. I just moved here from TN and I'm hoping to meet some other local cyclists for some pleasure riding.

Where are the rest of my B-W Corridor folks at?

·
Banned
1,501 Posts
Hi Ryan,

I'm next door on the I270 corridor. What kind of riding do you do?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Riding in Laurel

I commute from Laurel to Columbia and use my bike around town as well.

I also enjoy touring. Last year I rode from Laurel to Montreal, Quebec.

·
♥'s Bicycles
499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry, I forgot I posted this here.

I ride a hybrid bike for transportation and recreation and I have a formerly fixed gear bike that is currently set up with a SRAM S-7 IGH. I also have a mountain bike but my brother has it right now.

I'd love to go ride sometime if we aren't doing anything too fast or far (I didn't ride much this summer and I'm not in the shape I once was. Maybe time to put the fixed gear wheel back on and go burn some calories)

I live in North Laurel (HoCo) and I'm currently unemployed so I have no excuse for not riding more.

·
Ridin Dirty
160 Posts
I'm in Hanover when not overseas. I'm right off from 295 near Arundel Mills!

I should be back in the area in mid October!

·
♥'s Bicycles
499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Forgot about this thread until now. I've moved and Live in beautiful and scenic Mt. Airy MD now. Still Howard County (because if there is one thing I love besides bikes it is paying high taxes) but I've moved from the southern-most tip to the western-most tip.

Currently working in the Rockville/Gaithersburg/North Potomac area. I need to check out the Millennium Trail as it passes about 100 yards from my office.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Silver Spring here. About two miles from the DC line. I just got back on the saddle recently but am having a great time. I've been commuting to and from work every day on my new bike and riding Sligo Creek trail on the weekends.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts