Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm planing the tour from Ljubljana, Slovenia (start on saturday 21.7.2012), through northen part of Croatia to Bosnia (Banja Luka - Jajce - Zenica - Sarajevo - Mostar). Upon the arrival to Mostar, we stay there till sunday of 29.7.2012, just to see the jumps from the old bridge, next morning we go via Dubrovnik. Return is set for Croatian coastline (Dubrovnik, Split, Šibenik, Paklenica....). Trip will take aprox 14 days.

Feel free to contact me via mail [email protected] or PM if u are interested to come along.

mathias

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
After nearly 3 years of innactivity in cycling, I decided to do final ride, that was meant to be riden in 2004. Well, downhill and freeride was popular at that time and we did some crazy stuff. It was blaze of glory or arguing with my innerself, in both cases cycling is not our addiction, it's our's lifestyle based on freedom.
The plan fro the vacation is to make 2000 km in 14 days on the open road, where to sleep, eat... how many km will i do in a day is on the fly, no reservation anywhere.

Day 1
Ljubljana – zagreb
Day 2
Zagreb- Sisak - Bosanska Dubica
Day 3
Bosanska Dubica –Bosanska Gradiška – Banja Luka
Day 4
Banja Luka – Jajce
Day 5
Jajce – Donji Vakuf – Turbe – Travnik – Vitez
Day 6
Vitez – Busovača – Kiseljak – Sarajevo – Konjic
Day 7
Konjic – Jablanica – Mostar
Day 8
Mostar – Opužen – Neum bih/cro/bih
Day 9
Neum – Dubrovnik –Trsteno
Day 10
Trsteno – Neum - Opužen – Ploče – Drvenik
Day 11
Drvenik – Split – Trogir
Day 12
Trogir – Zadar – Paklenica – Karlobag – Velebit
Day 13
Velebit – Senj – Rijeka – Brseč
Day 14
Brseč – Pula – Umag - Savudrija
Day 15
Savudrija – Koper – Postojna – Logatec – Vrhnika – Ljubljana

Pictures:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151097807607641.464177.806112640&type=3

·
889 Posts
Thanks for sharing! Those are some beautiful pictures and brought back a lot of fond memories from when I was there 2003-2004. Enjoy your trip, maybe one day I will get a chance to return and ride along the countryside!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
when you return, contact me, i still have few routes to be riden, all of them for about 2000 km

1 - 4 of 4 Posts