Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:D Hello! This is rather interesting knowing one can communicate with people across the nation with the same interests. It's nice to be aboard and I look forward to the talks. I have a few roadbikes and a few mountain bikes. My favorite is probably my Diamondback mtb.

·
Premium Member
3,198 Posts
Welcome, bikepeddler! Hey, man, we're worldwide! In fact, we just got a member yesterday or the day before from Japan. Look forward to hearing from you.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks

Hey, Xela, thanks for the welcome! I've still got some figuring out to do on how one uses the threads. But thanks. You mentioned that we have a new member from Japan. Is the message translated automatically? Look forward to hearing from you again, and sharing some info! I'll figure out how to send images too.

·
Slowin it up.
4,299 Posts
All the Japanese I know is from animes. Granted it's very little but does that make me an american that speaks Japanese?

·
Registered
12 Posts
I'm knew to biking and forum's but I think this will be a great way to pass away the working day between rides. I look forward to asking a ridiculous amount of questions.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts