Two Spoke Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Being a huge fan of Belgian beers (becoming a "bigger" fan everyday b/c of the high amount of calories in them), and having just gotten back from a wonderful vacation over there, I was nicely suprised today to find that the site below has jerseys from some great Belgian beers. For example, they have Tripel Karmeliet, St. Bernardus, and Duvel jerseys among others.

http://www.veloclothes.com/cat2.aspx?Mode=0&Brand=All Brands&SID=1&Category_ID=36

: Tripel Karmeliet Ale Team Bike Jersey : Vermarc

·
Premium Member
12,350 Posts
Dude Girl is designed by women, for women. Much nicer than a beer logo, and they're environmentally aware. Excellent back story about the brand name.

Harlot Wear is another brand that has really good designs for women. While a little less earthy, and a little edgier than Dude Girl, they also offer quality bike wear. Cool name too, once you get the history.

Both are owned/run by women that are super cool, and down to earth. You'll feel good about wearing their clothes.

For something more traditional, check out Funkier for a pretty decent selection of women's jerseys. They also have some sexy clothing.

And not to leave the guys out, check out TwinSix for alternative style jerseys. I think they offer a lot of wool and vintage designs.

Yes, I actually get paid to drink beer and talk to the owners and employees of companies like these. Life is good.

·
Premium Member
3,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just so happens that I have a birthday coming up. I usually ask for bike stuff for most special occasions anymore (except for this piece of art that I got as an early present while the wife and I were in Europe). My mom already told me that she got me the Tripel Karmeliet jersey and it will be here Thursday. Thanks, Mom!

·
Premium Member
3,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks! My birthday is a week from Saturday, but I have to get my wife's taken care of (it's Monday) before I can relax and look forward to it.

·
Premium Member
3,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
She and I worked out a deal when I found something I really wanted while we were in Belgium. She is going to pick out here main present. She's been looking at several different pieces of jewelry, but is yet to decide on one. But it will still be up to me to do dinner, decorations, cake, flowers, etc.

·
Premium Member
12,350 Posts
Thanks! My birthday is a week from Saturday, but I have to get my wife's taken care of (it's Monday) before I can relax and look forward to it.
My girlfriend has been making all sorts of jokes about my upcoming 40th birthday. But I'll show her. She turns 30 a month later.

·
Premium Member
3,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yeah, my wife is 5 days older than I am, so she doesn't have any fodder for jokes like that.

·
Premium Member
3,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Just got that Tripel Karmeliet jersey in. It is manufactured by Vermarc. Appears to be a very high quality jersey. It's definitely "Euro cut" so I'm glad I went one size bigger than usual.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Full sail!!!!

I know they are not a Belgium beer, but I definitely got hooked on them after my buddy gave me one of their jerseys. He has a friend of a friend that got a bunch for free. Anyways since I was sporting their jersey I thought I would try out their beer and I got hooked. Here's the jersey I got;

Full Sail Brewing Co. Team Cycling Jersey

I like it a lot, it breaths really well in the summer time. Next time your at BevMo check them out. Cheers!

·
Bent Newbie - old rider
144 Posts
I like the Full Sail products; their jersey would be a cool one too!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Belgian Beer Cycling Kits Invest in the Belgian Beer own cycling kits - jerseys and knicks. The kits - in the striking Belgian colours of black.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts