Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have worn regular shorts. I am thinking of trying a set of bibs. I recently bought a pair of Pearl Izumi shorts size large, and they fit fine. Do the bibs run in the same size?

·
Registered
66 Posts
yep. run about the same. although manufacturers vary alot. Seems to be no standard. All I wear are bibs but they vary alot from brand to brand. Once you find a brand that fits stick with it.

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Thanks for that link Hack. I've been considering a pair of bib shorts too and as Alex stated in his review, conventional wisdom says that the more you spend on bibs the better and I'm just not ready to drop 2 bills on something I may or may not like. I see a pair of those Aero Tech's in my future.

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Thanks for that link Hack. I've been considering a pair of bib shorts too and as Alex stated in his review, conventional wisdom says that the more you spend on bibs the better and I'm just not ready to drop 2 bills on something I may or may not like. I see a pair of those Aero Tech's in my future.
+1 :thumbsup::thumbsup: and if there was a like button I would press it as well :)

·
Premium Member
3,198 Posts
Still wearing them and am still happy. No problems. Wearing them a lot on 1 to 2 hour rides and for trainer sessions.

·
889 Posts
I got back into cycling this year and switched to bib shorts. Love them! So much more comfy! As for sizing, it's basically the same as regular shorts.

·
GiddyUp
337 Posts
bibs are great. I have a pair of high end Giordana's that I got on sale which are stellar. Also bought a pair of Sugoi Evolution bibs for $67, and they are every bit as good as my high end ones. Maybe not as breathable but then again there is not much else that is as breathable as my Giordana FRC bibs. For the money I'd buy the Sugoi's again and again.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts