Bicycle Buddies

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Marna_Kazmaier, Sep 22, 2017.

1. Marna_Kazmaier

Marna_Kazmaier Well-Known Member Tavern Member

Hi All,

Many of you know that my Bicycle Buddy is a German Shepherd Dog.

I have a litter of Superior Bred Working German Shepherd Dogs puppies for sale that are built and bred for a job like: "Bicycle Buddy".

You can see all the details at www.WorkingGermanShepherdDogs.com along with photos of not only the Puppies buy many many many of the parents working and playing in all seasons out here in NW SD.

Have a look around the website, our dogs are Working Farm/Ranch Dogs that also Backpack (that is carry backpacks), Sled Dogs, Frisbie, Pull Wagons and more, much much more....and most of all, they are our pets.

Attached Files:

2. Marna_Kazmaier

Marna_Kazmaier Well-Known Member Tavern Member

Attached Files:

3. i12ride

i12ride Spin Spin Spin Tavern Member

Oh, good, seems you know there is a wolf trailing you and who the wolf is.....:D

4. cwtch

cwtch Well-Known Member

That is really cool. Thanks for sharing. Love that you included the training information. :D

5. newleaf150

newleaf150 Deranged Touring Cyclist Tavern Member

Great training info, Marna, thank you! I am very interested in training my canine companion Chip to both ride in a basket and run alongside my bike, provided it can be safe and fun for us both. Using sled dog commands is an excellent idea indeed! I appreciate your info and perspective.

6. Dos_Ruedas

Dos_Ruedas Well-Known Member

I wish we were home more often. I'd gather up one or two of those beauties!!