Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
I saw the link for it on the right-hand side of my Facebook page and looked at it the other day. Sounds interesting.

·
Specialized Crosstrail
150 Posts
Ok so what might be considered the best movies on bicycling? Is there even a decent selection to choose from? I never really thought about looking into this until just recently.

·
Specialized Crosstrail
150 Posts
Thanks for the suggestions, I will check them all out. I just watched this whole movie on You Tube. It's called Sunday in Hell, if you haven't seen it, you might like it, if ya got the time. Its long. ..

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4IDCkcnnHg&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

·
Premium Member
3,198 Posts
I own Bicycle Dreams. Those guys are insane! I can't even imagine riding that many miles per day on that little sleep.

I've been told a few times lately that I have to see Ride the Divide. Anyone seen that one? Apparently it is on Netflix as well.

·
1,355 Posts
I own Bicycle Dreams. Those guys are insane! I can't even imagine riding that many miles per day on that little sleep.

I've been told a few times lately that I have to see Ride the Divide. Anyone seen that one? Apparently it is on Netflix as well.

I watched Ride the Divide last weekend. Poolie had recommended it and I have to agree, it was pretty good. I thought there would be a lot more riding on singletrack trails but I guess that the film crew could not access the remote areas with their equipment.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts