Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Seasider
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok here is a starter. Mine is left upper arm and is based on this.

How about you?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,352 Posts
I have had chain tatoo in the past. Comes out in the wash.

·
Two skinny J's
21,369 Posts
I'm to indecisive, what looks good today...well I may not like tomorrow so I avoid the tats for that reason. I've thought many times about this one and just can't make myself do it.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
I honestly don't even notice mine anymore. I've thought about getting a running greyhound (since I have a house full of them). Maybe I'll do some day.

·
YAY BAIKS!
1,562 Posts
I wouldn't mind a sprocket on the leg.

·
Seasider
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Poolie said:
Thankfully he didn't post a picture ;-)
......and I already know what trouble can be caused by inappropriate pictures on this forum. lol

·
Premium Member
5,352 Posts
The thing with Chinese tatoo's is they can mean anything your told. So the joke is on you.

·
Seasider
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I'm to indecisive, what looks good today...well I may not like tomorrow so I avoid the tats for that reason. I've thought many times about this one and just can't make myself do it.
I have never liked tats, but then last year at the tender age of 56 I just went for it. I like it. Now,is this the last action of the latter part of my mid life crisis?

I like your potential design. Oh, give it a go.

·
Two skinny J's
21,369 Posts
I have never liked tats, but then last year at the tender age of 56 I just went for it. I like it. Now,is this the last action of the latter part of my mid life crisis?

I like your potential design. Oh, give it a go.
Just.....can't...do....it!

1 - 20 of 59 Posts