Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Two skinny J's
21,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I happen to like no. 47 - BRING BEER it is the currency of cycling. A cold can serve as payment for a borrowed tube, a tip for your mechanic ( I know this one works!), or a way to celebrate another great ride.

I also like no. 15- RIDE HARD but with a Fat Tire or two in the bag I'm to lazy to type it all out :D

·
Two skinny J's
21,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
461 Posts
TOTALED RETARDED RULES:
57 decals r the SAME as stickers
any??'s

·
Two skinny J's
21,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
TOTALED RETARDED RULES:
57 decals r the SAME as stickers
any??'s
Yea I got ???'s.....(god help me) What the Fu** are you even taking about? If there are 50 retarded rules ...did you add a few of your own 51-66? I have exercised extreme patience in trying to understand you and what you write/babble about but I give up, it can not be done!

Explain, in detail if you can, why those particular rules are retarded?

Oh...holy sh**, it just dawned on me WTF you are babbling about now. Now this is to funny, the rules in my signature and not even what the post is about, but then I expect no less from you.

Rule #25 / The bikes on top of your car should be worth more than the car.
Or at least be relatively more expensive. Basically, if you’re putting your Huffy on your Rolls, you’re in trouble, mister. Remember what Sean said.

And you have more than just a hang up over this one, get over it and get on with it... You have made it abundantly clear you are some kind of homophobic fear or something with this. I'd like to introduce to some of my Harley buddies that shave to keep the tats fuzz free!

Rule #33 / Shave your guns.
Legs are to be carefully shaved at all times. If, for some reason, your legs are to be left hairy, make sure you can dish out plenty of hurt to shaved riders, or be considered a hippie ****** on your way to a Critical Mass. Whether you use a straight razor or a Bowie knife, use Baxter to keep them smooth.

Different rules there buddy, ya still gota buy the rag

To everyone else who reads this I sincerely apologize.

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Hey Rola,
I got another more meaningful rendition if your interested, but suffice it to say that he who angers you owns you. Sometimes just gotta let stuff like this vanish into thin air where it belongs bro. Not worth the time, not worth the effort.

You can find that other saying in Matthew 7:6 ;)

·
Two skinny J's
21,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey Rola,
I got another more meaningful rendition if your interested, but suffice it to say that he who angers you owns you. Sometimes just gotta let stuff like this vanish into thin air where it belongs bro. Not worth the time, not worth the effort.

You can find that other saying in Matthew 7:6 ;)
You are so right, I don't know why I bothered!

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Great humor for the morning coffee :)

And it has dawned on me, regarding 'official' rule #25 that my 12 year old truck is probably worth less than the bike sitting in the back of it.

·
Two skinny J's
21,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I smell a new thread on TwoSpoke - Rola on a Rip!
Ya know Sixty I really don't want to be know that way but IF someone chooses to be antagonistic and repeatedly post the same ridiculous things then so be it. I should learn to tune them out(and in this nitwits case they have become the first person to make my ignore list) because they sure aren't the time of day or the effort.

I do however like the sounds of that "Rola on a Rip!" need to name one of my rides that!

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Ya know Sixty I really don't want to be know that way but IF someone chooses to be antagonistic and repeatedly post the same ridiculous things then so be it. I should learn to tune them out(and in this nitwits case they have become the first person to make my ignore list) because they sure aren't the time of day or the effort.

I do however like the sounds of that "Rola on a Rip!" need to name one of my rides that!
If you ever decide to become a blogger, you gotta name your blog that.

·
Two skinny J's
21,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
lol, the things that get brought back up.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts