Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to following professional cycling. As a cyclist I have quite an interest in watching yhe sport. What I am having trouble ironing out is all the races to follow.

What are the races/tours to follow?

I know of The Tour, The Giro, The Tour.of California, and The Tour of Utah.

is there a good place that has this info? Google and Wikipedia branch all over the.place.

·
889 Posts
Milan-San Remo, Tour of Flanders, Paris-Roubaix, Liege-Bastogne-Liege, Tour of Switzerland, Vuelta a Espana, Road World Championships, Amstel Gold, Criterium du Dauphine...

·
Premium Member
5,352 Posts
Daytona 500:)
Lets face it for the fair weather riders of the world they need something to watch in Febuary.

·
Premium Member
6,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
zero3one said:
Milan-San Remo, Tour of Flanders, Paris-Roubaix, Liege-Bastogne-Liege, Tour of Switzerland, Vuelta a Espana, Road World Championships, Amstel Gold, Criterium du Dauphine...
Any of this televised in america?

·
Two skinny J's
21,184 Posts

·
889 Posts
Any of this televised in america?
You guys probably have better coverage down there than us Canucks. The only thing I can ever catch on television is the Tour de France. But for the rest of the stuff I usually watch over the internet. My computer setup has dual monitors so I play cycling on one screen and "work" on the other one.

·
Premium Member
6,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
zero3one said:
You guys probably have better coverage down there than us Canucks. The only thing I can ever catch on television is the Tour de France. But for the rest of the stuff I usually watch over the internet. My computer setup has dual monitors so I play cycling on one screen and "work" on the other one.
What do you use to watch over the internet or is it different per race?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts