Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw a post about the unicycle football league. Any body know any other bike related sports?

·
Slowin it up.
4,299 Posts
I didn't say that. I didn't even say your wrong. One of my best friends dads just recently married his cousin. They had to go to some other state to do it. Can your people just stop smelling of tuna? I understand the ugliness thing is hard to change but maybe a toothbrush or something? I don't understand how an entirely landlocked state could smell so bad.

·
Premium Member
12,350 Posts
I didn't say that. I didn't even say your wrong. One of my best friends dads just recently married his cousin. They had to go to some other state to do it. Can your people just stop smelling of tuna? I understand the ugliness thing is hard to change but maybe a toothbrush or something? I don't understand how an entirely landlocked state could smell so bad.
I'm not among my people here. Seriously. Utah is full of Mormons. I moved her from Pub Central.

·
Slowin it up.
4,299 Posts
Did you figure that out before you moved there or did you just get there and where like oh sh*t look at all the mormons. This ain't gonna work. I bet you get tired of people being polite.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts