Bike Safety Awareness Survey

Discussion in 'Activism / Safety' started by dmsaenz, Nov 18, 2010.

1. dmsaenz

dmsaenz New Member

I am a student from the University of Houston as well as an avid cyclist. I am conducting a survey to study the connection between a cyclist's experience, background, and current life stage with their bike safety awareness and practices. I would greatly appreciate the participation of any and every individual willing. The survey will be available until December 5th. Thank you for your time and contribution to my studies. Please continue to the link below for my short survey.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?hl=en&authkey=CKm-v40F&formkey=dG95UkhrQWlRWmMtVVJKODBabjFCbmc6MQ#gid=0

2. LarryM

LarryM Eocyclist

I'm suprised you didn't ask questions to classify the kinds of crashes that resulted in injury.

Will you post the results to this forum?

3. LarryM

LarryM Eocyclist

Just one more observation:
    The choices to questions about stop lights and stop signs differentiate between making a complete stop with one foot on the ground vs making a complete stop with both feet on the ground. People who ride with pedal binding systems, like toe clips or clipless pedals, generally unclip only one foot at a stop. There are neither legal nor a safety requirements for them to put both feet down.