Two Spoke Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ride my bike down to the river often and there aren't usually many people down there but now that it is the middle of the summer, there is always a big crowd down there. I'm thinking I need to tie up or chain up my bike to a tree or something so that I don't feel like I have to watch it constantly when I am trying to enjoy my swim. What do you guys suggest I use rope, or chain? I'm thinking the chain would be too heavy to carry with me every time down there. I like to pack light....

·
Banned
1,501 Posts
I ride my bike down to the river often and there aren't usually many people down there but now that it is the middle of the summer, there is always a big crowd down there. I'm thinking I need to tie up or chain up my bike to a tree or something so that I don't feel like I have to watch it constantly when I am trying to enjoy my swim. What do you guys suggest I use rope, or chain? I'm thinking the chain would be too heavy to carry with me every time down there. I like to pack light....
A cable lock should do ya. You should be able to pick one up at your LBS for 20 bucks or so. Get a combination lock. You can set your own combo and you don't have to worry about losing your key in the river.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts