Blackset race ten wheel set

Discussion in 'General Bike Discussion' started by bgburdman9, Aug 4, 2010.

1. bgburdman9

bgburdman9 New Member

I was looking about upgrading my wheelset in the next 6 months or so on my 09 scattante cfr comp. Has anyone tried out this wheel set? It looks like a good price for something this light.

2. Weav

Weav GiddyUp

I know someone who ordered this wheelset and cannot say enough about it. He stopped building his own wheels for himself and went with the Blackset Race because he could not even buy the parts for what he can get these for delivered to his door. He says they have been true since he bought them over a year ago, and they are light for the money.

3. Zozzie

Zozzie New Member

I have a set and they're just great. For the weight and quality they're the finest deal out there.

4. Industry_Hack

Industry_Hack Total noob (& forum admin) Admin Staff Tavern Member

Zozzie, welcome to the forums! I don't want to scare you off with forum etiquette, but the guy asking about the wheels only posted once, and that was more than six months ago. I don't think he's going to see your reply. But I do hope you'll stick around a bit longer.

5. Zozzie

Zozzie New Member

Etiquette? So I missed spotting the original posting date! :eek: And he did say ".....upgrading my wheelset in the next 6 months". So maybe, as we're just a month or two over that, he's still looking?