Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Two skinny J's
21,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm sure there are much more sophisticated test and results but I was pretty happy with the results! I like the Metabolic Age of 34 the most :D It sure aint no racing body build but I'm happy with it!:D

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,198 Posts
Impressive! I've been working on increasing my % fat since the Ride of the Immortals. I'll see what that has done for my performance on the Big Dam Bridge century tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Very impressive!

Next week I've signed up for a Biometric Screening deal they're providing at work and am anxious to see where my vitals are compared to last December. I'm sure losing 25 lbs and walk/jog/riding over 2000 miles has got to have made some improvements. Now if I can just start eating better.

·
Two skinny J's
21,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I don't know about impressive Alex, but I'll take it for an old man. Poolie, I'm sure those numbers will be good. I'm a firm believer in a good diet and working out has helped me a lot and plan on a fairly rigorous winter workout schedule aiming at leg strength and conditioning.

·
YAY BAIKS!
1,555 Posts
I did this too but my results said: "Please contact AARP for listings of nursing homes in your local area"

·
Two skinny J's
21,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I did this too but my results said: "Please contact AARP for listings of nursing homes in your local area"
I think I just peed my diapers laughing at you!

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
You think that is bad, I already have a nursing home picked out with a smoking hot lady that runs it. Don't listen to anything AARP has to say though. They want you to pee in your diapers. They get have a supplier that will give you an AARP discount

1 - 7 of 7 Posts