Two Spoke Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A friend of mine turned me on to this site. Item changes every 20 to 30 minutes. Faster if they sell out. All bike related.

Though I have yet to actually pull the trigger and order anything, I have watched several great deals go by.

Post a review if you have any experience with the site. Like I said, I haven't ordered anything, so I don't know about shipping rates/times, customer service, etc.

www.bonktown.com

·
Premium Member
12,350 Posts
They're one of my affiliates, and I've heard nothing but good things about them. If you really want to help me out, access their site through my blog. That way I get a tiny percentage, should you actually buy something from them.

Last year I made $5.85 off my blog. I'm hoping this year is a bit better.

·
Premium Member
3,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If you really want to help me out
Hmmmmm...sure, Hack! I bet we can get that number to 6 bucks this year!

Know anything about their return policy. So some jerseys I really liked, but am a little concerned about buying a new to me brand since it seems that so many brands fit so differently.

·
Premium Member
12,350 Posts
Hmmmmm...sure, Hack! I bet we can get that number to 6 bucks this year!

Know anything about their return policy. So some jerseys I really liked, but am a little concerned about buying a new to me brand since it seems that so many brands fit so differently.
Unbeatable! Lifted directly from their site:

Return Policy and Procedures
30-Day Unconditional Guarantee:

You can return any product for any reason within 30 days of purchase. No questions asked. Returns made after 30 days will not be accepted.

·
Premium Member
12,350 Posts
Dude, you can buy like two drinks! Three if it's happy hour!
It was also the first time I had to pay my own way to Interbike. I went from making a tidy sum each month for a side business that was more like a hobby, to making just about nothing. The bright spot is that since I'm no longer beholden to any sites or advertisers, I can pretty much do as I wish. That means promoting and supporting the new companies, and all the little guys.

·
Premium Member
12,350 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Just wanted to get this thread out there again. I found some killer deals at Bonktown last week. I got a jersey, helmet and some Endurox on the way.

Hack, I see the link for Chainlove on industryoutsider.com but I don't see one for Bonktown.

·
Two skinny J's
21,584 Posts
Glad you brought it back up. I somehow missed the original post and now have it bookmarked for future use !
________
Bummed, just tried to install the Firefox alert plugin but it won't work with firefox 4.9b9 and I didn't see one for the droid. Ended up using the Vista sidebar for now...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts