Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Thanks for the link. Never heard of the place. There goes my productivity today :)

·
Two skinny J's
21,369 Posts

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
I feel it now, I'm going to regret going to that site.

·
Two skinny J's
21,369 Posts
They just had a ANT cadence sensor for the 800 for a buck or something crazy like that :D

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
I know! And I saw it with like 5 seconds left on the clock.

·
Premium Member
3,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the link. Never heard of the place. There goes my productivity today :)
Productivity's relative. Think of it as making you more productive in terms of "bike accessory acquisition."

·
Two skinny J's
21,369 Posts
Get back to work Poolie you need a job to pay for those toys :)

·
Two skinny J's
21,369 Posts
Productivity's relative. Think of it as making you more productive in terms of "bike accessory acquisition."
Touché

·
Two skinny J's
21,369 Posts

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
You're suppose to be saying things like, "Put your wallet back in your pocket", "Be a responsible adult", "what's your wife going to say", etc, etc...

Speaking of wife, she's on business trip. I'll be at home alone tonight with six greyhounds all yelling, "BUY IT!".

·
Premium Member
3,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
5 dollar Castelli arm warmers. Bought. Good alternative to the Windstoppers I have now for days when it's just coolish.

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
I have shown great restraint so far today, but only because I have a ton to do between now and 4pm. After that... who knows.

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
I saw an SE Draft Lite single speed / fixie (flip flop hub) complete bike for $99 this morning that I almost went for. (Regular price close to $400)

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
I saw an SE Draft Lite single speed / fixie (flip flop hub) complete bike for $99 this morning that I almost went for. (Regular price close to $400)
That $99 bike is back out there for 18 more minutes.... not that I'm watching.

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
This morning, they had two colors, each in five or six sizes. The red one looked nice, the purple, sort of ugly.

OK, it's gone, I can stop talking myself out of buying one now. :)

Was one of the remaining sizes 53cm? Nevermind, I don't want to know.

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
One deal at a time. If you scroll down you'll see three other deals. The others are on Steep and Cheap, Whiskey Militia and Chainlove. All four sites are selling closeouts from Backcountry.com. I've bought from Steep and Cheap (mostly ski gear) and Chainlove (bike stuff). Tramdock was another site they had but they closed that outlet.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts