Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Banned
1,501 Posts
"Many women who do not dress modestly ... lead young men astray, corrupt their chastity and spread adultery in society, which (consequently) increases earthquakes," Sedighi, who apparently counts seismology among his hobbies, told Iranian media on April 16.
And all this time I thought it was that crazy plate tectonics theory.

·
DX's Biggest Member
793 Posts
Young MEN have CHASTITY?!?! Why didn't I get that memo? That means I have to look out for my nephews, too, not just my daughter! Dammit!

The next seismic shock you feel will be my head exploding.....

yeah......

·
Slowin it up.
4,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm raising my daughter with the ideology that if she dresses like a hussy, the world will end. Seems like that might work... I don't see how it wouldn't.

·
Slowin it up.
4,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Dressing like a hussy? Well mines two and she keeps walking around the house half naked, so when?

·
Slowin it up.
4,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Not long. No one wants to see him in his underwear.
True that. Especially the neighbors. I took a shower one morning the wife was asleep. In the five minutes I was in there she managed to open every window in the house so when I came out not even half dressed the neighbors got a show. I'm moving soon, so no more weird looks from those people!

·
Banned
1,501 Posts
True that. Especially the neighbors. I took a shower one morning the wife was asleep. In the five minutes I was in there she managed to open every window in the house so when I came out not even half dressed the neighbors got a show. I'm moving soon, so no more weird looks from those people!
Were they staring at your fake nad?:eek:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts