Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Slowin it up.
4,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't remember were I saw this, but it's funny.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AAa0gd7ClM]YouTube - BP Spills Coffee[/ame]

·
Registered
360 Posts
funny you say that as years ago some kiwi guy made things out of our downgraded wool for soaking up oil spills and it was considered a brilliant idea that was tested and worked:D

oh well

·
Slowin it up.
4,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wool? No way! I think it better to just continue to let it pour into the Gulf. Farmers are saying try hay. I'm saying try anything before everything dies.

·
Registered
360 Posts
the point is its not up to you or I to find out what to mop the oil spill up with.
There should have been a better emergency proceedure in place and a back up plan.
Its a bit like BS cant fix this one if it could I would be the first to thank you

·
DX's Biggest Member
793 Posts
If those friggin' suits were half as dedicated to fixing their screw-up as they were at making their damned profits, it'd be done by now.

Dump the sludge in their driveways, don't let 'em clean it up or move. Let THEM live with it.

I've heard a lotta stuff about good ideas being lost in red tape; it needs to stop. BP and affiliates, it's not all about the f'n dollar.

·
Slowin it up.
4,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
the point is its not up to you or I to find out what to mop the oil spill up with.
There should have been a better emergency proceedure in place and a back up plan.
Its a bit like BS cant fix this one if it could I would be the first to thank you
They have failed, and have continued to fail. It's time they turned to the private sector. Part of being a citizen is that they are destroying the ocean they are renting from us. They have no right to ignore us.

·
Registered
360 Posts
well violent street riots seemed to stop the French testing nukes in the Pacific
Previously French agents bombed the Rainbow Warrior and people were killed

Can you tell me what happens to your freedom fighters up there

·
Slowin it up.
4,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
They died 200 years ago. America is fat and passive now. Unless it affects our consumption, then we get all angry.

·
Premium Member
2,475 Posts
So everyone is on board with this all being the British way of regaining Global control right with the help of our Politicians who have been bought and blackmailed.

Makes sense to me.

·
Slowin it up.
4,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
You mean the BP oil spill is an attempt for Britain to revert to Imperialism? Yeah that makes sense to me.

·
Registered
360 Posts
yes that covers it :thumbsup:eek:nboard with that theory

The french paid off our Prime Minister of the time of the bombing of the rainbow warrior
Our fearless leader took up motorsport and was hopeless
And was having an affair with a lady from the press and got away with it for a long time
And we are a small country

1 - 20 of 26 Posts