Two Spoke Forums banner

Bucket Lists...

3K views 21 replies 12 participants last post by  Industry_Hack 
#1 ·
Friday at work a buddy and I somehow got on the topic of a bucket list. Personally I don't have one, at least not a formal one. If I did have one, hiking the Appalachian Trail would be on it.

What about you guys (and gals)?

#2 ·
While I don't have one in the formal sense, something I've always wanted to do is learn to ride a bike and I got that one done 3 weeks ago this past Friday, at 59 years of age. I can already see some improvement.

One other thing I've always hoped to do but doubt I'll be able to afford is to cross the Atlantic on a cruise, first class of course. I wonder if they allow you to bring your bike :)

#4 ·
Friday at work a buddy and I somehow got on the topic of a bucket list. Personally I don't have one, at least not a formal one. If I did have one, hiking the Appalachian Trail would be on it.

What about you guys (and gals)?
I don't exactly have a formal one myself yet same as you this is on my list of things to do. Along with riding my bicycle round the country bouncing in and out of Canada camping totally of course :D

#5 ·
Another adventure I'd like to take before leaving this world is to ride the Great Divide Mountain Bike Trail. A continuous long distance cycling route from Banff, Alberta, Canada to Antelope Wells, New Mexico. Roughly 2750 miles.

#6 ·
Another adventure I'd like to take before leaving this world is to ride the Great Divide Mountain Bike Trail. A continuous long distance cycling route from Banff, Alberta, Canada to Antelope Wells, New Mexico. Roughly 2750 miles.

hel man I'd love to ride all the big trails like that one day

#8 ·
Hmm. Traveled around New Zealand in a camper, lived as an expat for three years, rode a motorcycle 396 miles in four hours, raced BMX as an adult, owned all the best model year Camaros, raced a grey market BMW through Mulholland Canyon, and got to go through SWAT training. I don't need a bucket list. So much of my life has been full of adventure. I would like to do some motorcycle touring, and race BMX again.

#10 ·
I checked the bucket and found a couple of things I would like to accomplish. First, I would like to fly a P-51 on a staffing run then I would like to do a ground to 10,000' max performance takeoff in an F-16. Yep, wet pants and all!
My wife got to do that in a F-15 at Soesterbarg AB. Look straight up and see the sky and straight back and see the ground before passing out.I always wanted the opportunity to do an FCF flight but only ever made to the backseat for a run in the hush house. They were running the #2 checking for an AB blowout.

#15 ·
There was one thing I wanted to do since I retired, and that was to go to Bakersfield Cal. for the fule and gas championship March meet One morning in 2008 I got up and drove to Cal. for the march meet, we had flooding we had tarnados we had snow, but we had a grate time at Famoso raceway Bakersfield at the march meet. Bucket list complete

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.