Burr Rode

Discussion in 'General Bike Discussion' started by Burr, Aug 31, 2010.

1. Burr

Burr Cranking Old Guy

Hey I went for a ride on my city bike yesterday, 20 miles with three over pass climbs. (wow)

It was nice, rain with slick road tires, rain on my glasses but I was cool. I may ride to the band this afternoon or tomorrow morning, hope the ATM is grounded. This 220v eats me up over here, I keep forgetting both sides are hot.

I "thought" I had a ride record here but I can't find it

2. wild

wild Yesterday tired old man, Today retired old man

Keep up the good work. 220 must be hell on the lightbulbs, I have some 220 bulbs and thay barely glow in 110 socket.

3. Burr

Burr Cranking Old Guy

Wild,
    I live on the other side of the world. Everything is 220v

4. Gandalfe

Gandalfe '57 Schwinn Wasp

Other side of the world--where is that? This blue marble is one big place. Update your profile using the User CP menu item at the top of the page. It can help us response with *relevancy* rather than US-based responses. Cheers.

5. BlazingPedals

BlazingPedals Member

Last I heard, Burr was in the Philippines, or sumpin'.

6. Burr

Burr Cranking Old Guy

My profile is very up-to-date and it says right where I live

SO, being a smart ass.

Learn to read Dude (that was the word you didn't like, right?)

7. BlazingPedals

BlazingPedals Member

Burr had an old thread entitled, "Burr's Wonderful Rides Records," started back in January. The link is here:
    http://www.twospoke.com/forum/f27/burrs-wonderful-rides-records-3467/

Sorry, Burr; but I don't see any info in the public section of your profile that indicates where you live. I seem to remember PI, but I don't remember exactly why that locale sticks in my brain. The only reference to geography that I saw in your profile was in your bikes, where you mention you rode your REI Randonee from SF to SD. Which tells us exactly nothing about where you live. If I am mis-remembering, feel free to provide specifics but keep the attitude to yourself, please.

8. funetical

funetical Slowin it up.

He's in the Philippines, if I'm not mistaken.