Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
1,501 Posts
Buy Cycling clothing do you spend so much money? How much bike clothing quality is good?
Good quality is being of material that is non irritating to the skin is of the price at least 50 dollars or more. Most quality is good but some is not as good as other quality.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I would try Performance or Nashbar (sponsors here) They have good selections with different price points. Just remember you get what you pay for. A $35 pair of bibs is not going to fit or last like a high quality pair $150+.

·
Registered
144 Posts
i watch for sales at nashbar or performance. i uasual just get cycling shorts. i'm not a cold weather rider.

·
Registered
6 Posts
For the Aussies on here, avantiplus.com.au have some great specials on good quality clothing. They also share the profit with your LBS. I got a pair of Scott knicks down from $A180 to $A55.

·
Total noob (& forum admin)
12,350 Posts
I made a small fortune direct importing gear to Australia, which I found out later is perhaps not legal. A pair of Lin socks sells for AU$25 there, and I was buying their custom overruns for US$1.20/pair.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I would not mind spending on more money as long as I get something that will get me protected and comfortable at that.

Why would I think of saving on it when I know that I am not wearing enough to protect me in dire moments of accidents.

Also, I like the idea of putting something that will be good for the skin. I mean, not something to make the skin better but not something to irritate it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts