Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
The Bearded Wonder
561 Posts
ew... peeps... I ate so many one year, the thought of them makes me gag now... ew...

·
Younger than Hack
746 Posts
Peeps are the little marshmallow chicks. They are pink, yellow, blue and they came out with a chocolate covered one this year that I am going to have to try. Yep I eat so many I get sick every year and say never again. But from what people say about Crack Cocaine, peeps are my crack cocaine.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Trying to keep it along with this topic, I know it's no chocolate egg but, I had a Shamrock Shake from McDonalds today! It has been over 10 years since I've had one and oh it was so good! :)

·
A Red Headed Stepchild
164 Posts
Well, they are both terrible because they ruin the taste of my favorite adult beverages --- :p

·
Premium Member
2,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I have a problem with Oreo's too. I tell my wife to never buy them but about once a year for a Birthday party left over or some event we have some.

I make a 10x stuffed, eat it, get a stomach ache and complain all night.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Well, they are both terrible because they ruin the taste of beer --- :p
Beer is good, but Soju mixed with almost anything (liquid form)you like sine it takes on that taste is better!!:p The one thing I miss about Korea! LOL

·
Slowin it up.
4,299 Posts
I'm in the process of demolishing a 2lb bag of crystallized ginger so I'm right there with you in the compulsion department Dean. If I wasn't meant to drink a 2 liter of Mountain Dew why is is sold that way?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Cadbury Eggs

Note the UK spelling Cadbury!! Just taken over by Craft!! If you try the eggs you will be hooked!! Get your UK fix before Kraft get ahold!!!!

M

·
Slowin it up.
4,299 Posts
;)hard to imagine let me see you snort the peeps:thumbsup:
I'll do it for a dollar. I'm horribly addicted to peeps myself. I start into a box (a big one) get about half way through it then think there's only half left I should go ahead and finish them, the entire time having eight or nine boxes left. After Easter they go on sale at ridiculous prices that facilitates me eating a village of peeps.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts