Two Spoke Forums banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
I went from confused to not confused then right back to confused again. But yes I murder the peeps. I even make sound effects while I do it.
When you mentioned murdering Peeps that just made me think there had to be some funny pictures depicting that somewhere out there and then it just spiraled out of control! Humm, sounds effects too! Could there be such a picture with that sound somewhere in cyberspace as well?!

·
Slowin it up.
4,299 Posts
When you mentioned murdering Peeps that just made me think there had to be some funny pictures depicting that somewhere out there and then it just spiraled out of control! Humm, sounds effects too! Could there be such a picture with that sound somewhere in cyberspace as well?!
It was great. I'm glad to see I'm not the only one doing weird things with peeps, evidently though I am the only one not photographing it.

·
Registered
141 Posts
It was great. I'm glad to see I'm not the only one doing weird things with peeps, evidently though I am the only one not photographing it.
HA HA, might want to start, could be some $ to be had in it!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Be warned... your creme eggs may have "evolved" since last year!
Creme egg changes spark backlash

Another kiwi favourite poached? Or is the recipe a tad scrambled?

There's a public backlash over Cadbury creme eggs

Following a shake-up of Cadbury's operations last year, New Zealand's creme eggs are no longer made in Dunedin and are instead imported from the UK.

It is the last thing Cadbury needs after last year's controversy over palm oil being added to chocolate.

The confectionary giant has already felt the heat over the axing of classics like snifters, sparkles and tangy fruits, as Daniel Faitaua reports.
Source: Close Up: Creme egg changes spark backlash | CLOSE UP News

21 - 28 of 28 Posts