Two Spoke Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Two skinny J's
21,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I almost called this roadies but riders would be more fitting. I have spent the weekend here and have a new respect for the word "hill". I surely don't have what it would take to ride the road or trails here but would sure love to move here and try! I love the laid back way around these parts. In an odd way it reminds me of Woodstock if ya know what I mean :D

Enjoyed a great weekend with me son and his girlfriends family that came in from Knoxville and we all enjoyed the day. Women went shopping and...well we took that time to visit a few pubs, just awesome is all I can say.

Got to enjoy a couple of Coastal Plain League collegiate games and got to see Team Japan play,wow what a methodical team they are. They have bats like the Yankees ( yes Photosbymark the Yankees :D ) and defense that looks pretty dang strong too.

·
one eyed member
124 Posts
Hey,I'm about 40min outside of asheville,and yes its hilly,but pretty much everywhere in the "foothills"is hilly.Every run I do,every ride I take is up/down,rinse and repeat :)
Glad you enjoyed your time,and yes I get the Woodstock reference...Kind of like hippy town for sure :)...Haven't been to asheville in a few years,maybe nows a good time to take the bike up for a day?

·
Two skinny J's
21,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Yea man. Felt like I needed a few tats,long hair and a couple of ear rings. Everyone is just so mellow tho. Tie dye,(sp)and rock-n-roll

1 - 3 of 3 Posts