Two Spoke Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Two skinny J's
21,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I would have never considered or honestly thought about contacting Camelbak for a broken jet valve. Hack pointed it out in another topic. So I thought what the heck what's the worst that can happen they say no?

Well I haven't been given an actual response in regard to my claim it does look promising.

From an email I received earlier:

Thank you for contacting CamelBak. Your product feedback and experience is important to us. As it does take some time to address each and every inquiry, we kindly ask for your patience if you experience a delay in our response.

We will either send a replacement part or contact you if we need further information.

I'm not looking for something for nothing but hey! I do love the jet valve system and bought another Podium Chill for the summer today.

If they do ship one I'll be sure to update this. The only other product I have gotten quality service from was Otterbox! I highly recommend them!
Otterbox

·
Premium Member
12,350 Posts
There's more than one reason I recommend CamelBak bottles. They make some great products, and they stand behind them.

"CamelBak® Got Your Bak™ Guarantee: If we built it, we'll Bak it™ with our lifetime guarantee."

·
Two skinny J's
21,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So out of the blue Mr. Post man shows up with gifts today, FREE gifts at that! THANK Camelbak!!! Gota thank Hack for pointing out too!

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts