Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I've never toured before but I ride a lot . So I have my camping gear in a bob an I'm off work for 6 weeks any tips an tricks places to avoid places to see . Born an raised In Colorado an haven't traveled much in my 35, lol i will be in Seattle on 8/6 so if any one is inclined to go with let me know . Jay

·
Banned
1,501 Posts
So I've never toured before but I ride a lot . So I have my camping gear in a bob an I'm off work for 6 weeks any tips an tricks places to avoid places to see . Born an raised In Colorado an haven't traveled much in my 35, lol i will be in Seattle on 8/6 so if any one is inclined to go with let me know . Jay
I don't think I've had 6 weeks off in my life. Sounds sweet. Have fun!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have 32 gigs for pictures an I plan to fill it up an my boss is super Kool he's is giving me a 6 week leave for this trip an vacation pay on top he is sad be can't come with o well next time

·
Registered
23 Posts
Fraiser Bridge ... as you approach the Fraiser Bridge you bear to the left and go down to the blacktop walkway and it will lead you up to the bridge sidewalk which will be on the left side .. after passing over the bridge you will turn off to your left and go behind a large building .. i think it was a sports complex but i dont know for sure .. anyway the path comes to a Y and you want to turn right so it will take you up to the roadway .. we got a little confused at those two places ... enjoy Glenn in Phx.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts