Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D Finished the century starting in Richmond in just under 6 hours (moving time).

What a great ride, awesome organization. Great marshalling and well stocked feed stations. Didn't go hungry or thirsty.

Highly recommend this event and will be taking part again.

Simon

·
Two skinny J's
21,193 Posts
Feed stations were most definitely well stocked. Route marking was horrible:( Sounds like you had a good ride! We finished in 5:12 , I was happy with that

·
717 Posts
Wow, my time was 5:55 out of Richmond also! I was happy with that. The route was a little confusing in one place for me when both Williamsburgh & Richmond riders converged but all in all it was a good event. I really liked the free beer at the end....I showed them the green wrist band and looked pityful (I was!) and got 5 tickets!

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Pat yourselves on the back guys. A sub six hour century is a good ride!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wow, my time was 5:55 out of Richmond also! I was happy with that. The route was a little confusing in one place for me when both Williamsburgh & Richmond riders converged but all in all it was a good event. I really liked the free beer at the end....I showed them the green wrist band and looked pityful (I was!) and got 5 tickets!
I guess your referring to Charles City. When I went through there both times there were marshals giving clear directions.

I got offered a free beer but only after I had already bought one. Would have taken it except I had a 95 mile drive home and was already tired.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts