Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Two skinny J's
21,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you haven't already don't forget to register for the Cap2Cap. Prices increase this week so don't be late!

Cap2Cap Registration

·
Two skinny J's
21,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Flat and can be pretty fast if you want it to be. I can't give you any #'s but it's a good ride! There are many of us registered, come on have some fun! We are starting from the Chickahominy side! Imight ride with some of the Back Alley guys.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Flat and can be pretty fast if you want it to be. I can't give you any #'s but it's a good ride! There are many of us registered, come on have some fun! We are starting from the Chickahominy side! Imight ride with some of the Back Alley guys.
Thanks for the info. I might register this week. Will be doing the century from Richmond as I'll be driving down on the morning of the ride from northern VA.

Simon

·
Two skinny J's
21,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
75 bux if ya wait to long, that's steep in my book!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Just registered, $65 a little on the high side but that is what I get for waiting. If I like the ride next year I'll register much earlier.

As for the ride I am looking forward to it. I downloaded the GPS coordinates for the ride and opened the gpx file in google earth, It is very cool to see the route mapped out and be able to see all the elevations.

Simon

·
Two skinny J's
21,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Lemme know what ya think after the ride.

·
Two skinny J's
21,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
48* out this morning and will mid 70's later. Should be be a great day for a ride! Let's do this thang! It's only 0430 :D

·
Registered
97 Posts
48* out this morning and will mid 70's later. Should be be a great day for a ride! Let's do this thang! It's only 0430 :D
It was a little chilly at the start but warmed up nicely. Great cycling weather.

I too was up at 4.30, though no time to post here, had a 95 mile drive to Richmond for this ride. The things we do for the enjoyment of cycling.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts