Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Definitely in. Hope the weather cooperates!

·
DX's Biggest Member
793 Posts
Every day is a car-free day for me, has been since Sep '05. I think I'm likely grandfathered in! (lol)

·
Banned
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'm getting ready to roll. It's still pretty dark out.

Be careful out there to all who are riding in today!

·
Banned
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I made it in about the same time it takes me by car, 30 minutes. Sometimes it actually takes longer by car.

I only saw one other cyclist on the road, or should I say sidewalk. I started on the road, but after several very close passes of which some were obviously intentional, I bailed out to the sidewalk.

·
Slowin it up.
4,299 Posts
It's raining in Austin. I'm out. If it clears though I'm back in. It doesn't look it though. What's every one else gonna do?

·
Banned
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
There's rain in the forcast here, but I'm stuck now. If it's not raining, I think I'll take the long way home.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Couldn't do it, daughter had knee surgery last friday and I have to get the gkids to school and other "soccer mom stuff"....bummer, maybe next year...but the time with gkids is priceless
DrB

·
Banned
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
The ride home was awesome! I took the long way which is around 12 miles. I made it home in under an hour which included a stop at the beer store for a six of DFH 60 minute IPA. It was cool, overcast, and no rain.

I enjoyed my ride home so much that I decided to do it again today. This time I'm taking the long way both ways.

Hopefully, I can get back into the routine of riding in to work two or three times a week.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts