Changes

Discussion in 'TwoSpoke Announcements & Comments' started by TxCyclist, Aug 9, 2009.

1. TxCyclist

TxCyclist Administrator Staff Member Admin Staff

Been slowly making changes I feel make the usability more pleasant.

I got rid of the reply, quote, etc. buttons and replaced with links. Less content to load and I feel it's easier because the buttons where not really blatant for a new user.

Also made the Forum Display show the thread creator in a new column instead of below the thread title. Makes it easier to read the titles which most people care about.

Any other suggestions please, please mention it no matter how small. :)

2. Tarukai

Tarukai SMILEY CAR

I was wondering where those went.

So far so good. Everything is pretty well set up from what I can figure. Rather straightforward.

3. MountainMan

MountainMan Guest

Looks good, didnt seem like the mouse changes to an arrow when you hover them....... or whatever the normal thing was i dono

4. Cruso

Cruso Guest

Did y'all get rid of the courier section or did I just some how pass over it even in my double check? It is Monday, so that wouldn't surprise me! lol

5. tajcrews

tajcrews New Member

Looks good. Keep up the good work.

6. TxCyclist

TxCyclist Administrator Staff Member Admin Staff

Yes I got rid of the Courier Forum. It was dead. Maybe once we get larger I will consider bringing it back. In the start the forums are very experimental so I'm just seeing how each other does, will consolidate/add where needed as we go along to get the best flowing setup.