Charge Pond Training Series - Plymouth, MA

Discussion in 'Massachusetts Bike Forum' started by whyeyebike, Mar 5, 2010.

1. whyeyebike

whyeyebike New Member

Anyone in the New England area planning on riding in this year's Charge Pond Training Series? I have decided to kick off my racing with this series, or at least a couple of weeks of it. It runs every Saturday in March (4 weeks) with points tallied each week. If your interested in racing, go to bikereg for more information. Registration for tomorrows race is closed on bikereg, but you can register day of. Races broken down into A (Cat Pro, 1, 2 and 3) and B (Cat 3, 4 and 5).

2. Xela

Xela New Member Tavern Member

Good luck, man! Post up your results here after the races.

3. whyeyebike

whyeyebike New Member

I will post the results....just hope I won't be tallying the amount of broken bones I have.

4. djcyberlegend

djcyberlegend Group rookie

Missed it, I'll have to try to catch it next weekend...

5. whyeyebike

whyeyebike New Member

Legend.....you didn't miss anything. Just got the email that they couldn't get the snow cleared from the road so the race was canceled for this week. Guess I will have to wait one more week to kick off my season.

6. djcyberlegend

djcyberlegend Group rookie

Duh - that's right too, didn't have much work this past week so something made me think it was Saturday when I posted that...

So did they transfer your reg to next week's race?

7. whyeyebike

whyeyebike New Member

According to the email, they are going to be sending refund checks out today....which is fine with me, because I don't know yet if I will be able to make the race this Saturday. I have the Wells Avenue Training Series (Needham) starting this coming Sunday that I am planning on riding, and I am not too sure if I am ready this early in the season for back to back races.

8. whyeyebike

whyeyebike New Member

Well I wasn't able to make this weeks Charge Pond race but I have two buddies that are racing. Looks like we are going to have some beautiful weather for racing.