Chickfila Opening Camping

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by TxCyclist, Mar 4, 2010.

1. TxCyclist

TxCyclist Administrator Staff Member Admin Staff

They are opening a new Chickfila today and yesterday people were camped outside?

Any got a clue why?

Attached Files:

2. funetical

funetical Slowin it up.

They're Crazy? Chickfila ain't that good. I wonder how many of those people have real jobs and how they explained that to the boss. "Sorry I can't come in Thursday, I'm camping out in front of ChickFila."

3. Mootsguy

Mootsguy A Red Headed Stepchild

I guess most are at the Chick-Fil-A for the yogurt parfaits...:eek:

4. Xela

Xela New Member Tavern Member

They did that here, too. I heard it was for free stuff, but didn't know exactly what. This is what Wikipedia says.

Chick-fil-A achieved quite a bit of notability in October 2003, when it was publicly announced in a major ad campaign that a new store, opening in Goodyear, Arizona, on October 16, 2003, would offer, to the first 100 to enter its doors, coupons for a free combo meal every week for a year. Along with this promotion (which was widely featured on the Internet), the company threw a huge opening day carnival, complete with karaoke, free ice cream, klieg lights, and prize raffles. The "First 100" promotion is now held at the opening of every new Chick-fil-A restaurant, with people camping out for up to several days before the opening to guarantee their place in line.

5. funetical

funetical Slowin it up.

Well at least they didn't do it for a stupid reason.

6. CTD50

CTD50 DX's Biggest Member

fun, I guess there's nothing left for me to say....