Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
gnar! gnar! gnar!
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't touched this forum in a long while. Another thing that hasn't been touched in a long while was any of my vintage road bikes. I'm from New Jersey, and have come to Cleveland for college. Where I'm from, the stupid towns don't design ANYTHING for bikers. No sidewalks, road shoulders, and every road is 45. But the greater Cleveland area was MADE for people without cars. This place is a mecca compared to my town, there are sidewalks connecting literally any place one would care to go to from your front door. The sidewalks go under and over major highways, on and off ramps, and they even construct little temp. bridges for foot/bike traffic over bridge construction areas! Well hell, if you've ever biked here you would know! Not to mention the years of biking in the Jersey mountains makes the relatively flat landscape here so manageable by bike it makes me smile uncontrollably. Bottom line: I'm stoked to finally break free from the city driving and be able to bike anywhere I please! Are there any others on this forum who bike Cleveland and find it as enjoyable as I do? :D:thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,908 Posts
Cbman,
You make city riding sound like Heaven. Something I never would have considered a joy.
Congratulations on finding your biking garden of Eden.
May you have many safe, enjoyable rides there. :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts