Two Spoke Forums banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Two skinny J's
21,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Sometimes I wonder if they just under estimate how fast you are actually moving on the bike. Not that that is an excuse to slow roll a sign like that but..

Reactions: MilesR

·
Registered
798 Posts
You're probably right - I think many times this is what is happening with some of these close calls. Hell, a lot of times people underestimate the speed of other approaching cars anyway.

What pissed me off about this one is the guy looked straight at me and quickly turned his head away, then his wife did the same thing and I could see her lips move as she turned her head away quickly, so they definitely saw me.

Sometimes I wonder if they just under estimate how fast you are actually moving on the bike. Not that that is an excuse to slow roll a sign like that but..

·
Two skinny J's
21,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Had a pretty close on yesterday. I will be reporting this one.

just know that if you pass me Iwill have you coming and going and I will get your tag#
Over the years I’ve learned the difference between what feels close and what is way to close like this. When a full sized vehicle makes a pass and never breaks the yellow line in this area you know it’s way to close. I have a video I could post as well.

·
Registered
798 Posts
Sheesh, that definitely looks close as hell, man!

On a side note - did you know your date is off? I just mention it in case you have to show the cops the vid.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts