Two Spoke Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. I was wondering if anyone knew a place that makes Licensed cycling jerseys. Im looking for something like a Red sox jersey and a bruins jersey.

My nephew is really getting into cycling and is a huge boston fan. his birthday is next month. Any chance you can refer me to a company that makes this stuff

thanks

·
Registered
657 Posts
I wish you all the luck in your search, and I will try myself to track something down for you. I am HUGE Red Sox fan and have looked for a Red Sox cycling jersey in the past, but had no luck. I have seen one before, in a picture, but I think it was unlicensed because I have never seen it again.

As for the Bruins...I don't think I have ever seen a Bruins cycling jersey, but I will keep an eye out for that too.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
found a place for licensed clothing

hey. So i found this company called VOmax. they have everything!! its awesome. They have red sox cycling jerseys and yankees. the whole thing! check it out.. im glad i found it. I ordered a jersey for my nephew!

pass this company on if anyone else is looking for stuff like me!

·
Two skinny J's
21,509 Posts
Very cool ! I love me some Yankees but I would be hard pressed to come off of a 100 bux for a Jersey BUT maybe I could get the wife to buy me one :)

·
Premium Member
12,350 Posts
I got an email today from the company that handles PR for VOmax, and thought of this thread. Couldn't recall if anyone had mentioned them or not, but looks like they have. Seems as though they cover just about every team.

·
Ridin Dirty
160 Posts
Please post pics!

I'm from NE as well; though I live globally bc of work!

ps.....I just got me Wes Welker throw back jersey and I'm completed amp'd about that

1 - 8 of 8 Posts