Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As a big fan of bikes, mountains, and craft beer, I of course love the State of Colorado. It's gutting to see those fires out there. I know we have a few members in and around Colorado Springs, and Hack's son is out that way.

I hope all are safe. Take care out there, check-in with us so your TS family knows you're OK, and know you're in our thoughts.

Alex

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
As a big fan of bikes, mountains, and craft beer, I of course love the State of Colorado. It's gutting to see those fires out there. I know we have a few members in and around Colorado Springs, and Hack's son is out that way.

I hope all are safe. Take care out there, check-in with us so your TS family knows you're OK, and know you're in our thoughts.

Alex
I feel the same way Alex. CO is one of my favorite destinations. It hurts my heart to see the pictures of the fires.

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Ditto on Xelas sentiments of safety for the residents and fondness for the state of Colorado.

I hate seeing any countryside devastated, but more importantly hate seeing the safety of residents being compromised as well as the loss of property which brings about a lot of emotional turmoil.

Praying for rain for you guys (gals)!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts