Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
1,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
good to have you!!!... sure you'll enjoy the site i'm pretty new to the sport and everyone on here is very helpful.. where at out west?

·
YAY BAIKS!
1,542 Posts
I was just reading about bikepacking the Shaltowee Trail. That would be awesome.

And for the record; KY rocks.

·
Two skinny J's
21,323 Posts

·
52 Posts
Checkin' in. I'm new to this cycling stuff. I'm riding a 2013 Giant Escape 2. I've had it for about 2 1/2 weeks weeks now. I've put about 30 miles on it so far. I don't get to ride nearly as much as I would like being a single father. Hopefully when my son is a little older we can ride together. He's 6.5 right now, so I'm not comfortable about him riding on the roads, and I don't think he is ready to tackle some of the hills we have. In due time I suppose.

·
1,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ConfederateKnowHow said:
Checkin' in. I'm new to this cycling stuff. I'm riding a 2013 Giant Escape 2. I've had it for about 2 1/2 weeks weeks now. I've put about 30 miles on it so far. I don't get to ride nearly as much as I would like being a single father. Hopefully when my son is a little older we can ride together. He's 6.5 right now, so I'm not comfortable about him riding on the roads, and I don't think he is ready to tackle some of the hills we have. In due time I suppose.
Welcome! What part of the state you in?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts