Two Spoke Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Bikers!
I wanted to share with you guys my two favorite rides that I have done in the past (and that are coming up in the Fall) which I volunteer for through the National Multiple Sclerosis Society. They are:
1) Bike MS: Barrels and Brews which is on September 13 this year at the Unionville Vineyards with an option of 40 miles or 62 miles. (I did the 40 miles last year but am going to challenge myself this year with the 62!)
2) Bike MS: Country Challenge which is a two-day ride from September 19-20 starting in Morristown and ending in Whippany. The Hanover Marriott is going to be housing bikers that are interested in doing the two-day 100 mile challenge. The cool thing about this ride is that this year the theme is Oktoberfest!
I don't want to bore you guys with too much info so here's the link to find out more and to register;) http://www.nationalmssociety.org/Chapters/NJM/Fundraising-Events

So since I've been so involved with these rides, I have done some investigating and reached out to the National MS Society and got a discount code. The code is SUMMER2015 and it gives you $10 off registration fees.

Both of these rides are challenging but so fun at the same time. Additionally, we will be riding for a great cause with a worthy mission - to create a world free of MS. These are rides that I am passionate about and would love to have as many people as possible join me!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts