Compression Tights

Discussion in 'Gear & Accessories' started by itself, Jun 18, 2010.

1. itself

itself New Member

If you have not tried compression tights for recovery, then it is a must. I have the 2XU tights, Zoots and CW-X also make them. If you go to the 2XU webiste they explain the technology and research behind them.

After a hard ride, I wear these either to bed or just for a few hours. It is amazing how much better your legs feel the next day.

Lisa

2. funetical

funetical Slowin it up.

You got a link to the site?

3. Xela

Xela New Member Tavern Member

I've been pretty skeptical of these, but I'm reconsidering. It's especially nice when an "everyday" rider gives a positive review of something. Sometimes think the "pros" are only saying what they're paid to say.

I've also seen people say that it's good to wear these while on a plane. I spent several hours yesterday and the day before on a small chartered plane. Today, my legs feel like I rode 75 to 100 hard miles yesterday.

4. Xela

Xela New Member Tavern Member

Gotta say my skepticism is waning. I didn't buy any compression gear (yet), but after a hard, hilly, fast 75 miler today, I put on my fairly tight leg warmers. I wore them for a few hours after the ride, and my legs immediately felt better. Tonight, when my legs would normally be somewhat sore, they feel fresh and ready to roll again. Probably gonna be throwing some money at 2XU fairly soon. Thanks for the posting, Lisa!

5. itself

itself New Member

I really like the 2XUs, but check Shoes, Clothing | Zappos.com Free Shipping They carry the CW-X compression tights and they ship free and let you return for free! Great selection of stuff on the website.

Glad I was able to help. Yes, a bit of money, but they are worth it!

Lisa