Cop Out!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by funetical, Jul 27, 2010.

1. funetical

funetical Slowin it up.

Just saw Cop Out!.

Good movie, funny.

I didn't know it at the time but it's a Kevin Smith movie, and that man is brilliant, for the most part.

Cop Out (2010)

Anyone else see it?

2. flyingdog

flyingdog Member

Haven't seen it...yet..but it's on my list. Get back to ya when I do. Man-O-Man, am I falling waaaay behind on my 'to see' list? Got so many as far back as "Robin Hood".

3. funetical

funetical Slowin it up.

Which Robin Hood?

4. whyeyebike

whyeyebike New Member

I am so far out of touch, I haven't even hear of "Cop Out"!!!! But Kevin Smith is awesome, so I will have to check it out.

5. funetical

funetical Slowin it up.

6. whyeyebike

whyeyebike New Member

Hey....everyone is entitled to at least one screw up!!!!

7. flyingdog

flyingdog Member

LOL..the lastest one. I'm not that far behind. My movie going in 2010 is been put on hold. My plate is pretty full for movie going as of late. Thank Gawd for HDTV, Bluray and massive audio. Makes up for it a tad. But some movies will only work on the 'Big Screen'.

Robin Hood (2010)

I know most of the reviews call it nothing more than "Gladiator in Tights". Not to worried about it as I can pretty much immerse myself in a movie without the obvious references to other movies or political BS. But...I digress, this was not the theme of your post..so....Carry On..;)

There's some good ones in here---> http://teaser-trailer.com/movies-2010.html

Last edited: Jul 27, 2010
  8. funetical

funetical Slowin it up.

Fair enough. Lets hope there's no more.

I haven't seen that one either. I did watch the Kevin Costner one recently... not as good as I remember. I guess I was an easily impressed youth.

9. flyingdog

flyingdog Member

Totally agree. I was not that good. Kevin just doesn't have much depth. He's not that bad, but his character acting doesn't seem to differ much. I mean like you couldn't see much difference in his acting in Tin Cup or Robin Hood. Guess he should stick to more factual people. aka...Field of Dreams or The Guardian :D

Last edited: Jul 27, 2010
  10. funetical

funetical Slowin it up.

Or Waterworld or the Postman, he's the same wherever he goes.

11. TxCyclist

TxCyclist Administrator Staff Member Admin Staff

Looks amusing. I really want to see Cyrus with Jonah Hill and John C. Reily.

12. funetical

funetical Slowin it up.

Same here, although I recently read an interview with Jonah Hill that made me like him less, due to his love of Diet Peach Snapple and his new found enthusiasm for the tread mill.