COS's Rampart Reservoir Mountain Biking Trip 7/3/09 part 2:

Discussion in 'Trail & Ride Reports' started by COSMTBFAN, Jul 6, 2009.

1. COSMTBFAN

COSMTBFAN DAS BOOT!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

After the ride, we decided to drink some strawberry honey mead, and stuff our faces with buffalo burgers...YUMMY!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

My buddy, showing off!!

[​IMG]

We had a ball, and I'm ready for another ride...NOW!!

2. Tarukai

Tarukai SMILEY CAR

Guessing from that wine glass, you were in CO?

I would love to go trail riding there. Having been there once, I would love to take a bike there now and hit the awesome areas there are for riding.

Bet it had some crazy good views.

3. COSMTBFAN

COSMTBFAN DAS BOOT!!

Yeah, it's hard to keep you eyes on the trail sometimes!! LOL!! I live in Colorado Springs, and it is a great place for biking, road or MTB!!

4. Tarukai

Tarukai SMILEY CAR

Oh nice! I went through Colorado Springs when I visited there a few years ago. Having seen the place, I really would love to head back with a MTB in tow!

Also, I'll have to check out South Dakota, because we went there too, and that place looks killer.

5. TxCyclist

TxCyclist Administrator Staff Member Admin Staff

Much traffic on these trails?

6. COSMTBFAN

COSMTBFAN DAS BOOT!!

We saw about three groups of people that day on a 13 mile loop around the reservoir...so no, not too much. There are a lot of trails to choose from around here, so most of the time it's pretty good. Some get more traffic than others. This one scares off the timid because it is a loop with only one entrance. You have to finish, or turn around...