·
Two skinny J's
21,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Two skinny J's
21,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Compared to the current Dura-Ace di2 at 4300.00 still aint bad :D Of course you can opt in at a lesser grupo

·
Old, fat, and slow
987 Posts
Yeah, I saw that on another site .... get rid of the front derailleur and go 2x12 ...... pretty ingenious and more practical than most alternative transmissions I've seen ..... Doubt strongly I will ever own one or miss owning one, but progress is good to see ....

·
Deranged Touring Cyclist
5,538 Posts
So, it's a 2 speed IGH which lets you mount a derailleur and cogset. Great to see such things back on the market! I have a BikeE brand recumbent from the late 90's which features a 3-speed IGH coupled to a 7-speed derailleur. I absolutely love it, but they haven't been made for years and no parts are available. When it dies, that's it.

It's nice to see someone else taking up the idea with modern tech. Hopefully the price will come down. Also, I'd like to see a cable-shifted option. I very much prefer my drive trains free of electronics and batteries. Yea, that makes me a luddite :).

I've spent the better part of a career diagnosing and fixing problems with electronic devices. I appreciate my GPS and bike computer, but I don't want any electronic anything in my drive train. No batteries, Bluetooth, or motors of any sort.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts