Two Spoke Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Slowin it up.
4,299 Posts
That was a horrible song Ryan.Interesting drumming though.

I love the Cash cover of hurt but it conveyed a different meaning form the original. Having led a hard life and being at the end versus heroin sucks and ruins your life.

Ian how do you not like music?
What are your feelings on breathing?

·
Slowin it up.
4,299 Posts
You have an issue creating the emotion to attach it to the music so you find it easier to live vicariously through fictional characters. It's cool, I had a ruff childhood too.

The rest of it is just hater speech. Coming from one hater to another, we are missing out on a lot. I recently discovered a whole world of music that wasn't grunge (it's what I grew up listening too, I'm in my late twenties) and it blew my mind.

·
Slowin it up.
4,299 Posts
fun, I don't miss what I don't ever listen too. That's like saying I miss square-dancing for never having square danced. As to navel-gazing and trying to figure out reasons for ones inner motivations? Too much crap for me. I don't waste time ruminating on pseudo-sciences like psychology.
You could have that place that can only be filled by square dancing. You never know. I thought I would hate... well everything, but I'm starting to realize I don't. I too believe Psychology is false prophet. I was sitting in an ER one day after cutting off a good chunk of finger and the Headline for Psychology Today was "What you can learn by kissing". That's not science that's Tiger Beat.

Hack, how old were your kiddos when they started getting into that crap. I dread the day my daughter comes home listening to boy bands.

·
Slowin it up.
4,299 Posts
It varies, so you never know when it will hit. I recall buying one of the girls a bunch of Bratz Dolls for Christmas, and the next thing I know, she discovered boys. It's so sweet when your daughter asks if she can come watch your BMX practice. Until you realize she's there for the "hawt guys".
Arghhh. This is the one part of being the father of a daughter that gets me.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts