Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Rollin Solo like Han...
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone use CL? I have been for years mainly to sell bikes and or parts. I've noticed a decline in it's quality lately. Lots of flakers and lowballers and people that will flag your legit ads and get them pulled. Anyone else notice this? Vent here.:D

·
Premium Member
12,350 Posts
Our local news providers have a nice classified section, and I use that exclusively. Craigslist just has too much bad press, and it seems as though your comment about flakers and lowballers is spot on.

·
Rollin Solo like Han...
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The flakers and lowballers have always been there, just seems like they are more abundant now. The new thing really seems to be for whatever reason, someone doesnt like your price or the picture you posted or something about your ad, and although it's a legit ad, they flag it and get you ad pulled. That's really annoying.

·
DX's Biggest Member
793 Posts
Michael Caine said it best in The Dark Knight -- "Some people just want to watch the world burn."

People do lowdown sh** just to do it, it 'makes their naughty bits tingle'.

·
gnar! gnar! gnar!
179 Posts
I HATE searching CL for bikes, soooooo many people with department store bikes labeled as "vintage" it's enough to drive me nuts!

·
Slowin it up.
4,299 Posts
I've not gone back since they did away with the... no.

I noticed that too. I have friends who used it religiously for years, then they quit, they were getting slammed hard after listing.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts